Momoe takes the appearance of a stereotypical feminine character. A summary of her appearances includes her fair skin, fit figure, curly, silky, hair, sweet-looking eyes, and face full of makeup.
The girl has peach hair with apricot highlights near her scalp while creamrose pearl colored strands are scattered at random. She has naturally wavy locks, but she curls it to her liking every time that she wakes up. When curled, her hair reaches past her shoulders and ends after her elbows. Momoe's eyes are a raspberry with coral pink sparkles covering the bottom of her irises. Her eyelashes are normally dressed with makeup and other ways to make them appealing. Momoe wears pearl eyeshadow on a regular basis, her eyeliner is often in a cat-eye style, and her cheeks are perfectly dusted with blush.
Momoe is a fair skinned girl with a fit body. She is described as attractive and sweet-looking for her age. Although she doesn't exercise or do any actions that require her to use her body, she finds positive and negative ways to lose weight. She does this by starving herself, going on diets, and throwing up her meals after eating them. Momoe isn't proud of herself for doing so and she's trying to break free of her habit of avoiding food. She can be described as average sized for her age and ethnicity, despite only being five foot two. Momoe has a relatively normal chest, her cup size being a B-cup.
Her school outfit consists of the school's blazer, dress shirt, cardigan, stockings, skirt, Mary Jane shoes, and a bowtie.
During the current timeline, Momoe is a sweet girl with a high-class aura. She never really calls anyone by their complete name, unless she adds an honorific or she puts a tag at the start or end of their title. This leads her to call Yoko "Yoko, sweetie" at times and Firelock "Firelock, dear." She cares deeply about her friends and will put them before her profession, hobbies, and family. Momoe would gladly grab an expresso with a friend rather than working on a design that could make or break her career.
Even though Momoe doesn't show it, physical appearances mean the world to her. Pounds of makeup and billions of dollars are spent on products to make her appear more attractive. Not only is she worried about her own appearances, but she fusses over her friend's physical appearances. Momoe judges what her friends wear and will suggest new choices of clothing. She will add makeup to her friend's faces in order for them to appear pleasing. At one point in the story, Momoe complained that Soleil's skin was too injured and she should take care of herself better.
Behind the scenes, Momoe is very critical of herself. She looks at Anastasia's chest and feels embarrassed about herself. With Kaede Takahiro and Houseki Kawa being her parents, she compares her accomplishments to theirs, Kaede and Houseki being models and actors for movies. Momoe is ashamed of her grades, often getting a C average while she has Tsukiko as a friend, a child prodigy who was forced up two years in education. She would look at models and measure her own body, trying to make her measurements replicate the ones that she looks up to.
Momoe is another adopted child of the Yoshihama Orphanage. Not much is known about her past before she arrived at the shelter, but Kaoru said that Momoe was a daughter of high class, beauty, magic, and mystery. She arrived at the Yoshihama household at the age of six with a stuffed animal cat in her arms.
In her early days of the orphanage, she constantly used tarot cards and was able to tell the futures of other people by reading the meanings. Momoe said that this was the only thing that would get the attention of the other children and adults. She continued this and carried it onto the streets where she could gain money for telling fortunes.
Around the age of ten, she got over the fact that she was just another child. Instead, she tried to socialize with the other children. Soon, she was surrounded by smiles and welcoming faces. Momoe grew attached to a girl that presently goes by the name of Sango Yoshihama. Momoe and Sango would watch movies without end. Sango was inspired by the amazing tricks done by the actors and Momoe found beauty in the outfits that they used.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Despite the fact being a human being, Momoe was endowed with the magical arts of sorcery and potion-making. Physically, she is still a human being and cannot cast magic spells on her own without a spellbook or talismans, with one exception. This causes her to always bring her grimoire along. The following will be the spells that she can cast with her grimoire. After casting spells, depending on the strength needed to cast it, she will be drained of her physical and spiritual energy.
Momoe is able to cause items to levitate when she puts her mind to it. If she chose an item that was between the borders of one square foot, then she could carry the item with ease. Anything over the limit, then she couldn't handle the item.
Jewel Formulation Edit
She can create small jewels out of thin air. Kaoru said that this was hereditary from her mother's side. The gems are temporary and will stay in its place for ten minutes before disappearing.
Momoe can create illusions that are detailed and realistic. She can only hold the illusion up for about ten minutes before fainting and allowing her guard fall into pieces.
- When she was being developed, Lunar Lily originally had her named Momo. This was changed to be a nickname later on.
- Momoe was inspired by Lunar Lily's love of fashion and design when she was a child.
- The names of her parents were altered versions of old characters. The original version of Kaede was supposed to be a character named Kaede Kawai and his wife was initially called Suzume Takahiro and Suzume Murasaki. This was switched to be Kaede Takahiro and Houseki Kawa. The name of Suzume will still be used for a future project.
- With every character in His Lost Star being split up into the Seven Deadly Sins and Christian seven virtues. Momoe is supposed to represent the sin of greed.
- Momoe has two pet cats who she refers to as her children. The two cats are called Kohaku and Yuki, both of the names being previous titles of characters. She baby-talks them, saying things like "Mommy's going to stay here" or "Mommy's gonna go on a business trip."
- During development, Momoe was going to be very different. She was going to be rude, a diva, and she was even supposed to smoke on school grounds. When Cygnus was being developed, some of Momoe's development traits went to her.
- She loves to listen to music when she's working. Anything that she can move her body to, but nothing too energetic. Jazz songs mixed with modern pop music takes the cake. (Rain by KNK for reference.)